Heartworms can infect your dog without you knowing it. The best way to protect your dog is to prevent heartworm disease – the risk, expense, and emotional toll of treatment are significant.
HEARTGARD Plus helps prevent canine heartworm disease, and treats and controls roundworms and hookworms, too.
- HEARTGARD Plus is the veterinarian's #1 choice for heartworm disease prevention in dogs1.
- HEARTGARD Plus used monthly as directed can help prevent heartworm infection in your dog – and can help your dog avoid the risk, stress, and long periods of confinement that go along with treatment for canine heartworm disease.
- HEARTGARD Plus is made with real beef – dogs love the taste.
- HEARTGARD Plus is a convenient, easy-to-give Chewable that most dogs will eat right out of your hand.
- HEARTGARD Plus is available in three dosage strengths for dogs of different weights. Your veterinarian will select the dosage that's right for your dog.
- HEARTGARD Plus has a wide margin of safety for dogs of all breeds and sizes when used as directed. It is approved for puppies as young as 6 weeks, pregnant or breeding female dogs, and stud dogs.
- HEARTGARD Plus is available only through a licensed veterinarian, so make an appointment for your pet today. If you don't yet have a veterinarian, just use our Veterinarian Locator to find a veterinarian in your area.
- HEARTGARD Plus: Easy to Give. Protection to Live.